1.No, i haven't read any books in English , because i don't have time for that. 2.I think they are really useful and easy to use. Yes, i do have an e-reader.
I have never read the book in english, but I've read a lot of texts and stories. I think they are pretty comfotable, but it will never replace the real book. I woulnd't like to have an e-reader, because i prefer the real book much more.
1. I haven't ever read books on English, but on english lessons we read stories on English and discuss. 2. I think about e-readers not positive, because they spoils their vision and spend on it more time, than reading normal book. 3. I'm not e-reader, but I like read newspapers in the Internet, not books. 4. I wouldn't like be a e-reader, because it's boring for me and it takes more time for reading. You can read in telephone, tablet and unfortunately, it quickly discharges
No, I didn't read any book in English, but I am looking forward to read one. Actually, at the moment I don't have enough free time to read any books.
I think e-readers are great. They are comfortable, light, easy to use and you can take them with you wherever you go. Also they are ecological clean and save trees from cutting. The bad thing is that you can use your e-reader only for some time because it will run out of battery. Unfortunately I don't have e-reader, I use reader app on my smartphone instead, but of course I'd like one. E-readers aren't very expensive, they are very comfortable and multi-functional. Of cours e-reader won't replace a real book, but it is still a great alternative.
I think e-readers are really useful and comfortable when you are travelling somewhere by bus. I haven`t got any of this. I wouldn`t like to use it, because i prefer to read the real ones, with it delicious smelling pages etc.
I haven' t read thick books in English, but I have read a lot of short stories. To read a lot in English I would have a lot of time, which I haven' t, and also perseverance. _____________________________________________________________
For me it's better to read books. Read stories in e-readers for me is unusual and I can't focus on reading.
Sergei .T. 1. I'm not interested in reading in Russian, and even more in English.For me it is so dull and it takes more time. 2.E-readers are very useful, because they can store a lot of different books.I don't have e-reader.
1) No, I didn't. I know that games and books aren't the same, but playing computer games in English with Russian titles can help too. Maybe it is not so helpful as books, but honestly I'm really lazy and playing games is ideal practice of English and relaxing in same time for me.
2) I don't have the e-reader, but I really think, that this is better than books. Of course there are problems with e-readers, like you can't read if you have low battery or something else, but before books people were writing and reading, so why now people think that book is the perfect creation and after that there would be something more able?
1.No, i haven't read any books in English , because i don't have time for that.
ОтветитьУдалить2.I think they are really useful and easy to use. Yes, i do have an e-reader.
I have never read the book in english, but I've read a lot of texts and stories.
ОтветитьУдалитьI think they are pretty comfotable, but it will never replace the real book.
I woulnd't like to have an e-reader, because i prefer the real book much more.
Pavel
1. I haven't ever read books on English, but on english lessons we read stories on English and discuss.
ОтветитьУдалить2. I think about e-readers not positive, because they spoils their vision and spend on it more time, than reading normal book.
3. I'm not e-reader, but I like read newspapers in the Internet, not books.
4. I wouldn't like be a e-reader, because it's boring for me and it takes more time for reading. You can read in telephone, tablet and unfortunately, it quickly discharges
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалитьNo, I didn't read any book in English, but I am looking forward to read one. Actually, at the moment I don't have enough free time to read any books.
ОтветитьУдалитьI think e-readers are great. They are comfortable, light, easy to use and you can take them with you wherever you go. Also they are ecological clean and save trees from cutting. The bad thing is that you can use your e-reader only for some time because it will run out of battery.
Unfortunately I don't have e-reader, I use reader app on my smartphone instead, but of course I'd like one. E-readers aren't very expensive, they are very comfortable and multi-functional. Of cours e-reader won't replace a real book, but it is still a great alternative.
I think e-readers are really useful and comfortable when you are travelling somewhere by bus. I haven`t got any of this. I wouldn`t like to use it, because i prefer to read the real ones, with it delicious smelling pages etc.
ОтветитьУдалитьIt was answer on 2-nd question.
УдалитьI haven' t read thick books in English, but I have read a lot of short stories. To read a lot in English I would have a lot of time, which I haven' t, and also perseverance.
ОтветитьУдалить_____________________________________________________________
For me it's better to read books. Read stories in e-readers for me is unusual and I can't focus on reading.
Sergei .T.
ОтветитьУдалить1. I'm not interested in reading in Russian, and even more in English.For me it is so dull and it takes more time.
2.E-readers are very useful, because they can store a lot of different books.I don't have e-reader.
1-st question. I am remembering that i started reading an English book, but didn`t finish.
ОтветитьУдалить1) No, I didn't. I know that games and books aren't the same, but playing computer games in English with Russian titles can help too. Maybe it is not so helpful as books, but honestly I'm really lazy and playing games is ideal practice of English and relaxing in same time for me.
ОтветитьУдалить2) I don't have the e-reader, but I really think, that this is better than books. Of course there are problems with e-readers, like you can't read if you have low battery or something else, but before books people were writing and reading, so why now people think that book is the perfect creation and after that there would be something more able?